American Natural Super Collagen is a dietary supplement with multiple natural and pure extracts. One bottle of the supplement has a total of 30 servings with a net weight of 9 Oz (255g). The product aims to give multiple benefits including improved skin, hair, nails and muscle health. This multi-collagen mix contains beneficial ingredients like biotin, Bamboo extract and much more.
When we look for supplements, we would obviously prefer buying and investing in one with multiple benefits rather than buying separate ones for varying conditions. The manufacturers of this supplement have kept in mind this fact and introduced a product that not only gives various health benefits with just one bottle, but is also guaranteed to be pure and natural!
But before we discuss the multi-faceted benefits of American Natural Super Collagen, we will first look briefly at its ingredients that make its effective multi-collagen mix.
Core Ingredients of American Natural Super Collagen:
The product is made up of natural, pure and organic extracts with highest bioavailability. It has no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients like sweeteners. The plus of the supplement on the whole is that it is free of GMO, Pesticide, Gluten, and is 100% Metal Free too.
Now we will have a look at the core ingredients of the supplement:
- BPCP: There are many different kinds and types of Collagen. Bovine, Piscine, Fowl and Eggshell collagen are included in this supplement together. Not one or two, but 4 types of Collagen. The collagen types ensure a variety of benefits which include better nail, skin and hair health. Along with that, the reductions in inflamed or painful joints and improved bone, cartilage health, etc. are other benefits.
- Biotin: Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin that is popular in boosting health of hair, skin and nails. It enhances the Keratin protein structure of the hair and nails. Besides that, Biotin also contributes in improving the overall functioning of muscles, thyroid and adrenal glands.
- Bamboo extract: Extracts from natural plants offer the most benefits. Bamboo extract is one such popular ingredient because it has the highest silica content. Silica is required by the body for hair, skin and nail health. Also, one of the core minerals in collagen is Silica. When added in your diet, it boosts the production of Collagen in the body. It helps in improving brittle bones, teeth, nails and hair, etc. This is why Bamboo extract has a lot of good benefits.
- Vitamin C: Found commonly in citrus fruits, Vit C is an essential component in activating the collagen mechanism of the body. This means that when it is included with collagen in the product, it ultimately boosts the body’s production and improvement in collagen levels. This gives multiple benefits associated with Vit C and Collagen.
- Hyaluronic acid: This substance is necessary in all collagen structures. This is because it is involved in binding collagen to elastin. Studies have also proven how hyaluronic acid and collagen, when taken together, improve skin moisture, fullness, reduce dryness and wrinkles.
The supplement has hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C included because dermatologists highly advise to take Collagen along with these two substances!
Benefits of the product:
There are multiple benefits associated with this multi-collagen mix supplement. Some of them are listed below:
Thicker, stronger hair; the essential collagen mix has biotin as core ingredient, along with other beneficial ingredients. This ensures good hair health, resulting in stronger, thicker and rejuvenated locks.
Shiny, lustrous nails; Brittle nails are a sign of poor health. The supplement activates the proteins in hair, skin and nails. This is why another benefit of the product is the result of shiny, lustrous nails.
Smooth, wrinkle-free skin; aging is a natural process where skin sags, wrinkles and forms a crepe paper-like appearance. The product enhances the collagen in your skin cells and gives you a smooth, wrinkle-free skin. You don’t need any expensive topical solution like creams, lotions, etc. The product works inside out and gives you a glow unlike any other.
Less cellulite; Cellulite is usually deposited commonly on thighs and buttocks. It is the appearance of dimpled, lumpy skin when “fat deposits push through the connective tissue beneath the skin.” This collagen product improves your skin tissues, lessens cellulite and gives a smooth appearance.
Pain-free joints; the various kinds of collagens and the ingredients of the product have been proven to essentially reduce the inflammation, pain and aches in joints. So if you have any chronic joint health issues, your daily dose of collagen through this supplement will fix that.
Helps shed pounds; each scoop of the supplement is quite fulfilling so instead of munching on junk, one scoop of it daily can give you the protein boost that you need. This cuts down on cravings and helps you shed some pounds by controlling what you eat and drink.
Paleo and keto friendly; even if you are on a paleo/keto diet, the product does not mess it up. You can continue your diet regime without worrying about gaining weight, since it also helps in shedding pounds.
Free of GMO, Gluten and Pesticide; There are no Genetically Engineered Organisms (GMOs), Gluten, Pesticide or Metal in the product. This added benefit also makes the product friendly for gluten-allergic people.
- Take 1-2 scoops and add it to your beverage, smoothie or plain water for a healthy daily dose of collagen.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, as it can lead to adverse effects.
- Consult your doctor before using, especially if you have a particular medical condition.
American Natural Super Collagen has pure, natural ingredients with 4 collagen types included in it. It is easily consumable as it can be added as a scoop in drinks, beverages or even soups (as it acts like gelatin). The various benefits of this super collagen mixture are improved nail, hair and skin health, as well as reduction in inflamed joints, etc.
Before using this supplement, it is advisable to first take your medical practitioner’s recommendation. This is because a supplement that can work for someone else might not work for you necessarily, especially if you’ve a specific medical condition.