Thinking of losing fat, without having to go for diet or change your style of food intake? Want to get that slim and smart figure, to show out to the world and gain energy levels? Are you tired of looking around and researching for a perfectly safe 100% natural solution to all your hygiene and health related issues? Considering your daily tiresome routine, it seems hard to undergo any treatments or follow-up with doctor’s appointments.
Although today, there are various diet plans available in the market that not only promise rapid weight loss procedures; filled with a whole lot of “pseudo-scientific” notions, but supplements and weight-loss drugs too are a great and easy way to accomplish the goal. But, those diet plans are backed by the consumption of a high-protein and low-carb diet, which although seem very motivating, but in reality, are almost impossible to follow since they confine your intake to just a few items of food.
Which means, you sacrifice not only by giving up on your favorite food items, but also have to feel sorry and depressed for not being able to follow the daily procedures those plans make you execute. If you are one of those people who are either tired of trying every way possible or those who just want a shortcut by not wasting their time on useless crap; you’re at the right place. We bring to you “Eat Stop Eat“. It is not only just a fast weight reduction formula but once you adopt it; Eat Stop Eat will become your lifestyle!
What is Eat Stop Eat?
An incredibly effective e-book that contains solutions, not only to help you get rid of those rigid extra pounds but contains facts that break out realities to a lot of myths. It is based on stages of intermittent fasting. Eat Stop Eat recommends you to fast for 24-hours, at least once or twice a week, in return helping you reduces 25-30% caloric intake per week.
One of the prime benefits of following this methodology is that it is exceptionally flexible i.e. if, because of any reason, you choose not to fast, you can always do it some other day. You may also not be required to make any abrupt changes in your intake habits, although, of course, changes in those habits can only bring good to you, nothing bad! Fasting, alone, is tremendously advantageous to your overall health.
In this book, Brad Pilon- the author of Eat Stop Eat, suggests intermittent fasting for weight loss and marks a whole list of fitness myths regarding diet and weight loss of current age. He is a genuine person, who tells you about his background and journey as a nutritionist, and really shows concern for people, so that they can improve their eating styles and live a healthy living.
Along with recommending what is good for you, he warns you about the fitness and nutrition magazines available on the market, that are sold out merely to make a profit , by putting your lives at stake. If you really are health conscious and body fitness is your number one concern, then Eat Stop Eat is probably the only best option available for you!
How effective is Eat Stop Eat?
The weight-loss expert and renowned nutritionist Brad Pilon focus on the ‘timings’ you should eat at, instead of discussing the types of foods you need to add or delete from your diet. Regular fasting promotes weight loss and muscle retention far better than the results achieved by cutting down your daily calories intake. Intermittent fasting may help in lowering the risk of chronic diseases.
The Intermittent Fasting approach described in Eat Stop Eat focuses on the following 7 tips:
- Do not believe myths:
- You would not lose muscles
- Your metabolism won’t decelerate
- The weight you lose will be fat loss, neither water nor muscle loss
- Your strength won’t be compromised
- Fast to be initiated after dinner
- Plenty of water intakes: Instead of stuffing up your empty stomach with food when you feel hungry, fill it with water. Although, if possible tea, coffee, and diet soda may be avoided.
- Regular Sized meals: Eat the same diet you do in your daily routine, without thinking you’d had a fast; chew and ingest slowly, a normal sized meal comprising of unprocessed food items.
- Never break a Fast if you are hungry: Never eat anything while you are fasting, take a whole 24-hour break before eat again.
- Do not fast for more than 2 times per week: Your calorie intake gets cut down to almost 30% if you fast 2 times a week. Fasting any more than that may cause lack of energy or strength.
- Follow the fasting plan for at least 2 Months: As difficult as it may be too fast in the beginning, after 2-3 weeks it will start getting easier. Until, after at least 2 months, you will adapt to the routine and experience healthy outcomes of fasting yourself.
Eat Stop Eat – Chapters:
Following are the main chapters outlined in Brad Pilon’s Eat Stop Eat:
- The Intermittent Fasting Basic
- Fasting and Non-Fasting Day
- Weight-Training Exercise
- Cuts low the excessive body fat to help lose weight
- Reduction of inflammation
- Improves metabolic system
- Obsessive compulsion to eat is reduced
- A very comprehensive read (takes <2 hours)
- Does not try to sell itself by saying that it is the only weight loss methodology that is worthwhile
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Flexible technique to achieve the goal
- Suggests not to stress over food intake
- Ways to Increase Adrenaline VS Non-Adrenaline hormones; responsible for release of glucose for fat burn, enhanced focus, and alertness
- Boosts insulin sensitivity; due to this, the transport of fat into the bloodstream reduces, causing a reduction in body fat.
- Escalates levels of glucagon in blood stream; anti-insulin hormone that upsurges fat burning and gets rid of the excessive water, accumulated in the body due to insulin activity
- Growth Hormone (GH) levels are increased: This promotes muscle growth and enhanced metabolism rate
- Boots cellular cleansing
- Do not eat for 24 hours, once or twice a week
- You may start your fast in the morning, after lunch or at the dinner
- Eat normal-sized meal after you fast; do not regain the calories you lost through fasting, by feasting.
The people who have followed the intermittent fasting routine mentioned in Eat Stop Eat admire the efforts put in by Brad Pilon. They comment by saying that is not the usual “run-of-the-mill eat your veggies book”, rather, it’s a sustainable way to stay alerted and lose weight, without having to cut off any item from your current diet. They consider it an ‘excellent purchase’ because it contains subjects of their interest. The best thing about Eat Stop Eat is that it is easily adaptable by any person, whether he/she is a college student, a bride-to-be, or a busy committed businessman! A magnificently summarized book, complete in its own self, helping out people of all ages, from all over the world!
Order and Shipment:
Eat Stop Eat can be ordered easily from the website. It is available in different packages:
- Just the eBook
- An Advanced package containing the following items:
- Eat Stop Eat eBook.
- Latest eBook of Brad Pilon: How Much Protein?
It contains information on protein and protein intake per day, to shape muscle.
- The 10 day Diet Solution: A 10-days diet plan to help obliterate the bad eating habits and ways to avoid reasons leading to overeating.
A 60-day money back guarantee is offered by the author, in case you do not like it, without any questions asked.
If you or any of the people around you are of the opinion that not eating food for a few hours can crash your body’s metabolism or eating all that you like is just fine if you follow your diet plan, then we surely recommend you give Eat Stop Eat a read. This summarized edition based on intermittent fasting, will not only help you lose weight but also enlighten you with certain facts that will surely eradicate many of your food-related myths. Buy your eBook today and try to see for yourself, as this might turn out to be your way, for living a happier, healthier risk-free life!