Intimacy is one of the key elements that play a vital role in the success of a couple’s relationship. But in today’s age, erectile dysfunction is one of the main problems affecting men and has become the reason for a lot of breakups, causing a disturbance in family life due to unpleasant and unsatisfactory sex life.
Hundreds of dollars are spent annually on the prescription medications, drugs or painful treatment surgeries to cure the ailment. What If we tell you about an effective solution that can help you get rid of the factors causing erectile dysfunction; something which is not only safe for use but natural as well.
What is Erect on Demand?
Erect on Demand is easy to read e-book designed especially to guide the helpless men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. It is a comprehensive manual that would help you to regain your confidence and manhood, by beating up the causes leading to problems related to erection of penis so that you can start living a sexually satisfying and fulfilling life.
The content of this e-book is easy to read and understand because it is written in simple layman’s language and contains no hard biological stuff that can be confusing to anyone. It communicates to you absolutely natural methods and tips that can be used to permanently fight erectile dysfunction and contains an ancient Peruvian brew recipe, almost 3000 years old that has been used to treat erectile dysfunction. No matter which stage of Erectile Dysfunction you are suffering from, Erect on Demand is surely an easy fix to the problem.
The company claims that 1 dose works quite effectively for almost 18 straight hours.
The recipe that is said to work effectively to solve Erectile Dysfunction is said to contain:
- Four potent herbs: Costing 30 cents in each serving
- A vital Amino Acid: Costing <$10 a month
- Two of most important fruits used to make an effective cocktail drink
*the ingredients of the recipe have not been mentioned to avoid copyrights infringement.
How does it work?
Erect on Demand attacks the reasons causing erectile dysfunction in two different perspectives:
- It assists erection by increasing the flow of blood to your penis
By helping in promoting the flow of blood to the cavernous artery of your penis, it fills up the two slim chambers in the penis known as the corpora cavernosa which cause the erectile tissue to get engorged thus resulting in an expansion in girth of penis and elongation in lengthening as well. It also causes your penis to get harder and the retention time of erection increases when you feel aroused.
- It enhances the sensitivity of your penis
Many men are not sexually active with another partner so to quench their thirst for the pleasure they masturbate frequently and aggressively or even if they undergo sexual activity, they do not lubricate the penis well enough during intercourse because of which the penis may lose its sensitivity.
This happens when the nerve of your penile area starts losing sensation and its skin begins to become thick, which finally results either in men getting reduced arousal and libido production or on worse causes, getting diagnosed with an erectile dysfunction.
- Simple language of e-book
- Guidelines easy to be followed
- Enhances libido
- Solves Erectile Dysfunction problem
- The program featured in Erect on Demand e-book is a natural plan that suggests the user use all natural herbs, extracts from plants and enzymes.
- The pop-ups on the website prevent the user from leaving their page.
- Once the web page is visited, the user is forced to view an unstoppable video.
- The user is automatically redirected to the payment page after the video stops and a form is presented.
- The form puts pressure on user with a 14-minute countdown strategy
- The website contains fake testimonials, with users that have stolen identities and stock images.
- Erect on Demand has not been featured in any of men’s top health magazines as yet.
According to the testimonials published on the website, the user reviews are:
- Pat Fogerty says: “My Confidence Is Back!“I have had increased erections daily and felt overall much better. Younger and more alive than in the past few years and not frustrated.”
- Nate Wattier says that: “EOD has re-invigorated my love life. I thought my days of having sex multiple times a night were over but this brew has made it possible. I feel 20 again.”
- Rosha Russell claims that: “EOD Actually Works! At first I was skeptical but after going through everything it seemed to be working and before you know it, I was waking up with an erection every day. I couldn’t believe it, but it works.”
Order and shipping:
The e-book can be ordered from the company’s website: The e-book is available for $69.95, with an offer of 5 extra bounces worth $197.81.
- Texting Secrets worth $29.97: Free juicy messages to spice up your relationship
- Titan Stamina worth $47.97: Free techniques to enhance your stamina for a better sex life.
- MR BIG worth $49.95: Simple machine-less exercises to help you conquer you full sexual potential and increase naturally the size of your penis.
- Instant Climax worth $29.97: Rekindle a spark to your sex life by hitting on just the right places to get more fun and have passionate sex
- 33 Innocent Words worth $39.95: Words/ phrases that you can use in everyday talk to attract women and bring them more close to you.
If for any reason you do not like the product, you can return it within 60 days and get your refund, for which you may try to reach out to the company via email at email@example.com
Conclusion: Erect on Demand a SCAM?
If you are one of the individuals suffering from erectile Dysfunction then you may give Erect on Demand a try, considering the e-book is easily accessible and the recipe enclose in the book is suitable for use for a man of every age, regardless of what stage of ED you are at. We have done some research and underlined few key points, but you must always do your part of research and then make up your decision, as to whether or not it is really worth buying.
A simple recipe for $70 for ED solution mentioned in Erect on Demand is way too pricey.
- Fake Testimonials:
When research was done, we found out that these testimonials are a SCAM.
- Pat Fogerty’s real identity is Jan R. DeMeerleer. He in 2010 shot his fiancee and son and is now living a life as a mentally challenged individual.
- Nate Wattier real identity is Raymond Cooper who is a resident of Scotland.
- Howard Rowe is Robert Thomas in reality who is an author of fiction.
- Any information regarding Rosha Russell could not be found.
This thus proves that website contains fake testimonials, with users that have stolen identities and stock images.
- The existence of two websites:
The product ‘Erect on Demand’ is being sold on two different websites:
Each of the above-mentioned websites has the same testimonials and used fake stock images.
- Josh Harding does not exist
Once you search for the author of the e-book: Josh Harding, you will be amazed to find out that there exists no authentic information regarding him exists on the website; neither his own photo nor a legit profile existence on the social media.