Folexin is an oral supplement manufactured in certified manufacturing facilities in the US to preserve hair health and deliver respite from any condition damaging to hair structure. Targeting the root cause of failing hair health, Folexin is a premium blend of vitamins and minerals that replenish the important nutrients for hair vitality. Being a ‘professional hair loss treatment’, it caters to declining hair health due to three main causes; age, hormones or even genetics.
Claiming to promote hair regrowth, Folexin contains all-natural ingredients sourced from top-notch sources including both local and imported. The following analysis will review the big-talk regarding Folexin on many platforms including Mayo Clinic, WebMD, and Dr. Axes.
The deal about Folexin
Folexin is an oral supplement; that removes any hassle of messy applications to your hair, waiting period, rinsing requirements, smelly or oily fluid dripping from your scalp or stained clothing etc.
Being an oral supplement, which is a huge convenience itself, it ensures a target-oriented approach of the supplement to address the root cause rather than a superficial treatment of the complicated hair fall or thinning hair dilemma.
Folexin delivers an accurate dose of vitamins and minerals that become increasingly deficient as we age and topped with other factors lead to thinning and falling hair conditions to ultimate baldness. It aids the process of natural hair growth and improves the hair texture, making them thicker and fuller from roots to tips.
The claims made by Folexin
Folexin claims to be a supplement designed by experts in the field of hair health. An all-natural formula, it helps the natural growth cycle of hair so there are no side effects of this supplement. A brand that is trusted worldwide for its effectiveness, Folexin brings a fresh and healthy look and feel to your hair.
If you went back a couple of years ago, hair loss was usually associated with genetic makeup or hormonal imbalances. However, with environmental pollution on the rise (to the extent of melting of glaciers on the globe and increased incidence of skin cancer), our hair has also not escaped the tight spot. Coupled with other factors, the incidence of failing hair health has risen with more men facing baldness in younger years of life.
Where conventional medicine claims to bring respite and restore the hair growth and much expensive procedure take care of the bald spots aesthetically, these measures bring alongside effects both as short and long-term scenarios. They also take a heavy toll on your savings.
Supplements like Folexin are a safe, natural and inexpensive way of taking care of your hair health, both as a precautionary measure or a therapeutic approach. Some of the statements made by the manufacturer of Folexin claim to boost hair health via
- Natural ingredients
- Clinically validated components
- High-grade sourcing of the ingredients
- Makes your hair thicker, fuller and stronger
- Supports the natural hair growth cycle
- Improve the hair health by improving the nutritional status of the hair follicle
- Enhances the look and feel of the individual hair strand by improving texture
The ingredients of Folexin
Folexin is unique in its ingredient content. While other hair supplements contain a single or few numbers of ingredients, Folexin delivers a whole nutritional complex to upgrade and rejuvenate the hair from root to shaft. It works to strengthen the hair at the follicle level to decrease hair fall and delivers nutrition so that the entire hair shaft benefits. For this purpose, it boasts a number of ingredients including minerals and vitamins specific for hair and extends the upshots to skin and its appendages. The active ones are
Biotin is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin also goes by the name of Vitamin H. Backed by experts its role in hair health is clinically established.
“These B complex vitamins (also known as vitamin H) are important in metabolism, helping your body to process energy and transporting carbon dioxide from your body’s cells,” says board-certified dermatologist Dr. Susan Stuart.”
Biotin is believed to support the keratin content; a protein that forms the structural basis of hair, nails, and skin.
“Biotin deficiency is rare and low levels may result in brittle nails and hair loss,” explains Dr. Stuart. “However, hair loss and brittle nails may have multiple causes and taking biotin supplements may actually halt this process and even help to reverse it.”
Biotin supports the conversion of many nutrients in the body and may add up to the stores of nutritional components required for hair health. It helps to convert carbohydrates into energy and boosts the performance of proteins in the body. With consistent supplementation of the subject ingredient, results are seen within 90-days in the form of hair growth and shine.
Fo-Ti, Fallopia Multiflora, He Shou Wu are some common names of a Chinese herb used in traditional Chinese medicine for treating infertility, depression, hair loss and decelerate aging process.
Its mode of action is attributed to its following traits
- Mimics the action of the female hormone estrogen
- Contains a high lecithin content thereby aids liver, kidney, endocrine functions, lowers cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and slows down premature aging
- Fo-Ti boosts superoxide dismutase activity, which is a powerful antioxidant. This action supports the hair health by reversing or slowing down the aging process
- Fo-Ti is a b-monoamine oxidase inhibitor, another feature that supports the anti-aging processes
The main effect of Fo-Ti appears to be a supercharged antioxidant activity in the body. Individuals supplementing with Fo-Ti have reported a reversal of events as regards hair thinning, falling hair or even reversal of graying hair.
How does Folexin work for you?
Why does our hair fall or thin out? Why does the texture of our hair change for the worse as we age?
The reason behind the entire hair loss dilemma is nutritional deficiencies. As we age, the nutritional shortages lead to structural changes in the hair follicle and shaft. Minute blood vessels supply every hair strand and there is no way of storing the important nutrients in the structure of the hair. Therefore, whenever there is any kind of scarcity, it affects the hair health. Coupled with environmental factors, genetics and hormonal changes the process speeds up in certain individuals more than others.
- Folexin makes sure there is no nutritional deficiency in the body. With its target-oriented approach, the supplement provides the hair with important nutrients.
- At the same time fighting off the free radical damage in the body with the proven Fo-Ti agent, Folexin delivers an unmatched performance.
- Equipped with nutrition and ways to fight off the damaging agents, Folexin ensures your hair keep their roots and length with vigor and vitality.
What we like about Folexin
- An over-the-counter oral supplement
- Contains natural ingredients with clinical validation
- Almost no side effects
- A clear labeling of ingredients and their details is available
- Targets the root cause of declining hair health
- A unisex formula, equally effective for either sex
- Conveys other benefits to skin and nails in addition to hair
- Combines the modern research with traditional wisdom (biotin plus Fo-Ti)
- Convenient dosage schedule; need to take only two capsules per day
Where to buy
Folexin is available at the official website at a cost, which is in step with any good quality supplement.
A single bottle cost $24.95, delivering a month’s supply.
A purchase of two bottles would save you $4.94 at a cost of $44.96.
If you decide to purchase four bottles, you will get a free bottle in addition to the reduced price of $89.90, saving you $34.85 overall.