Maeng Da Thai Kratom Powder (Red vein) is a botanical drug that is non-toxic and non-lethal in nature. Red Vein Thai Kratom, by and large known as the “Red Thai”, is a standout amongst the most famous red vein strains of Kratom powder and leaves in the market today. This strain is said to be one of the most relaxing strains with positive and emotional well-being effects.
It helps as a pain and stress reliever, releasing endorphins in the body to produce a calming sensation. In a world full of drug abuse, tension, depression, and addiction, Maeng Da serves as a remedy to counter all. The effects of this strain last longer and produce a more euphoric and pain-relieving action.
With remarkable effects, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Powder is your go-to solution!
What is Kratom?
Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tropical evergreen tree in the coffee family native to Southeast Asia. Maeng Da, Bali, etc. are the Kratom powders derived from it that are used for various purposes.
Kratom has been used as herbal remedy in Thailand and neighboring countries for hundreds of years for a number of ailments. It has dose-dependent stimulant and opiate-like effects. In addition to being used for an energy boost as well as for some mild pain relief, there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that it may be helpful in the management of withdrawal symptoms associated with opiate addiction.
Kratom is also abundant in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, providing additional health benefits from regular consumption.
Red Vein Thai:
Red Vein Thai Kratom all share one common characteristic and that is they come from trees that have reddish veins and stems in their leaves. The color of a central vein is determined because of the presence of different chemicals in the tree. Some of the characteristics of these strains are based on the species of trees from which the leaves are taken. Several Kratom farmers have informed that red vein strains have higher succumbed to Southeast Asian climate and are more resilient. However, there are more reports of different colored veins occurring the same tree in different stages of the leaves lifecycle. The red veining may be common in younger trees that are more vulnerable to attack from different insects. Another theory states that different coloring occurs in the leaves due to harsh weather conditions and temperature.
Earlier, Kratom pickers separated the leaves based on their color as they believed that there were differences in the effects related to the vein coloration. Generally, red vein Thai kratom powders and capsules are considered best for enhancing mood, replacement of pain medications and relaxation. These characterizations must not be taken as hard and fast rules. Some slight changes in the method of usage, individual biochemistry, product potency and metabolism can change all your experience when consuming this herb.
Uses of Maeng Da:
Maeng Da Thai Kratom Powder contains alkaloids like mitragynine, 7 hydroxymitragynine and mitraphylline, which are active components compared to a composition of other varieties of Kratom powder. These alkaloids are capable of modulating the delta opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord to mitigate the body’s sensation of pain. They act in pain-relieving effects especially, producing endorphins to reduce our perception of pain in the body.
Some benefits of Maeng Da Thai Powder are listed below:
- Used as Folk medicine, meaning it was used traditionally as a herbal medicine for various remedies and continues to be used so.
- Acts as Stimulant (Low doses), increasing functionality and efficiency of a person when taken in low amount.
- Acts as Sedative (High doses), to relieve a person from all sorts of anxiety, insomnia, headaches etc. and helping in calming the nerves.
- Used as a Painkiller and reliever for the body by releasing endorphins through the actions of the alkaloids in the brain center.
- Anti-inflammatory in action, helping to reduce pain and swelling in the body. Kratom powder is a rich source of antioxidants that work to protect the body from damage and inflammation that provide a home for opportunistic organisms like influenza and E. coli.
- Medicine for diarrhea, constipation and other digestive problems, as it is not only anti-inflammatory in action but also helps ease body pain by using in low dosage.
- Treatment for opiate addiction as kratom powder can invigorate the opioid receptors in a comparative way to sedative medications, however with more delicate impacts. This enables an opiate user to wean themselves off the pharmaceutical medications, utilizing kratom as a more delicate sedative agonist after some time.
- Acts as an anti-depressant by producing a calming, relaxing sensation and uplifting mood and energy levels, heightening productivity and efficiency of an individual.
- Boosts energy levels by increasing blood flow to the brain and peripheral tissues to bring freshly oxygenated blood throughout the body. It increases heart rate and promotes more effective blood perfusion into the microcapillaries that make up the majority of our blood vessels. Through these mechanisms kratom is able to produce a boost in energy levels that can last several hours.
- Increases immune function due to its variety of immune-enhancing and antimicrobial effects. Some compounds in kratom powder are directly antimicrobial, killing infectious organisms in our body. Other compounds in kratom work indirectly through our innate immune response, up-regulating the production of immune cells.
- Regulates blood sugar levels by providing more oxygenated blood to the body and increasing activity of the heart, thus leading to a regulated, smooth functioning and pumping of blood.
- Relieves anxiety and insomnia by inducing a relaxing sensation in the body and helping to fix the sleep cycle. The anxiolytic qualities of kratom make it popular for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
- Anti-malarial in action as it heightens the immune function of the body, helping it to fight diseases easily and efficiently.
- Remarkable effects on mood as it soothes the mind balances mood, and promotes feelings of excitement and motivation. The alkaloids in kratom have mild sedative actions, which has made it a popular herb for promoting relaxed and meditative states. Others use it to help unwind after particularly stressful events.
Why is it in powder form?
Kratom powder is prepared by grinding sun-dried Kratom leaves. The fresh leaves of the plant are left to dry for a day or two until all of the moisture in the plant evaporates completely. After this, these dried leaves are ground in a mortar (traditionally) or in proper grinding machines in the factories. Maeng Da leaves are grinded and turned into fresh powder to ensure maximum absorption through active alkaloids.
Kratom powder is one of the most-used forms of Kratom. This is because it acts quicker than the capsules.
It can be mixed with any beverage of one’s choice or can be used for making herbal kratom tea, which is very soothing and produces relaxation and calm.
Safety measures for consumption:
- Small dosage for beginners, as excess, can lead to gastric dysfunctions, headaches, anxiety, etc.
- Consumption by pregnant or breastfeeding women is not recommended, as it can lead to complications.
- Abruptly changing dosage may affect body functions.