The Magnesium Acne Care lotion is specifically designed to clear the skin of all the ingredients that make it prone to breakouts and spots. A product of Health Rangers, a company that prides itself on delivering superior quality organic ingredients, this acne defying lotion from their platform promises nothing less either. Incorporated with magnesium from the world’s purest sources, the Magnesium Acne Care lotion contains botanical extracts to treat your skin with gentle yet effective measures.
The customary anti-acne care line often comprises of face washes, serums, toners that target the underlying causes of acne. However, The Magnesium Acne Care lotion is clarifying in nature, which can be applied in the form of a mask or used as a spot fix. This unique utilization of a lotion for acne care requires a particular analysis regarding its working, a subject taken up in the following review.
The unique features of Magnesium Acne Care
Many over-the-counter preparations make tall claims about reversing the acne protocol and breakouts to give you a smoother and clearer skin. However, not all of them are made equal and sometimes their use leaves you with consequences that are not only hazardous to your skin but your overall health too.
Magnesium Acne Care states the same claims but with a difference; it does not contain ingredients that are synthetic in any way. A blend of organic botanicals and minerals from the Dead Sea, the lotion works in the following ways to heal acne prone skin
- Removal of excess of oil and sebum
- Reducing the pore size
- Clearing the skin pores of dirt, grime, and other pollutants
- Deliver a calming and soothing effect on the skin
- Make the skin smooth and soft
- Delivering antioxidant therapy to skin layers to better equip them against free radical damage
The star ingredient in Magnesium Acne Care lotion
Magnesium is a pin-up ingredient of the Acne Care lotion. Obtained from rare provisions of magnesium in the Dead Sea, this lotion benefits the skin like no other ingredient. Here are some science-backed proofs how magnesium may help you combat acne.
- Magnesium keeps the stress hormones under control and prevents breakouts, which have a natural tendency to appear under stressful states
- A sleep debt can add to the stress, weakens immunity and flares up inflammation. Magnesium down-regulates stress hormones (the cortisol) and boost the serotonin, which in addition to acting opposite to cortisol, also acts as a precursor to melatonin, the sleep-inducing hormone. So when everything is in order, there are fewer breakouts and lesser acne issues.
- Magnesium help combat insulin resistance, a situation which results in inflammatory flare-ups, increased sebum production and clogging of the skin pores with dead cells.
- Magnesium keeps the balance of good and bad bacteria in order and when the digestive system is functioning optimal, there are fewer backlashes of toxic material in the blood and a clear and healthy skin.
- Magnesium has a potent anti-inflammatory action via an inhibitory action on E-selectin, a pro-inflammatory molecule in the skin.
- Magnesium exerts a strong antioxidative stroke by influencing the production of vitamin C, vitamin D, glutathione. This results in an overall control of sebum production in the skin.
Magnesium has a lot more role to play than just our skin, clearing local and systemic inflammation. Therefore, when a topical product like the one Health Rangers Magnesium Acne care lotion pops up at the acne-control scene, science says to go for it.
Supplementary skin care ingredients in Health Rangers lotion
Well, in addition to the mighty magnesium, the subject supplement contains the following natural ingredients to potentiate the mineral’s results.
- Organic aloe vera
Aloe vera is a succulent plant, with 75 active compounds with amazing healing properties. Carrying a history of 2000 years in traditional medicine, the active compounds in aloe vera exert an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal actions in addition to healing the scars of acne.
- Organic jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is the best accompaniment to aloe vera in treating acne. It acts as an astringent to clear the skin of excess oil and sebum in addition to exerting a moisturizing effect. Jojoba oil is absorbed into the deeper layers of skin because of its excellent penetration power and that is why it is often used as a carrier to transport healing ingredients to the deeper layers.
With a non-oily feel, the oil mimics the functions of natural sebum in the skin pores and thereby controls the sebum production. It also acts to extract the excess of sebum, bacterial pus, dead cells and impurities from the clogged pores.
The oil is a miracle for skin, delivering skin healing properties via an increased collagen production. An ideal for spot treatment of acne, jojoba oil prevents the acne scars to develop.
- Organic grapeseed oil
Grape seed oil restores the oil balance of your acne prone skin particularly the linolenic acid content, which is often deficient in acne prone skin. Linolenic acid helps reduce acne breakouts via three mechanisms; enhance the skin exfoliation process, reduce the sebum production and diminish inflammation.
Products containing grape seed oil as Health Rangers Magnesium Acne care lotion can be used as both a moisturizer and a cleansing agent.
- Organic witch hazel oil
If you are looking for a more natural treatment for acne, witch hazel oil can impart the results due to its effective astringent properties. It is enriched with potent healing ingredients that reduce inflammation and cellular damage at the same time of delivering soothing and calming effects on the skin.
It is loaded with tannins that draw the excess of sebum from the skin pores, leaving it neat and clean.
- Organic raw apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar restores the skin pH and help fight the bacterial invasion of the cellular layers, remove the skin of impurities and dissolve dead skin cells; some of the factors that make our skin vulnerable to acne and breakouts.
Can the Magnesium Acne Care lotion eradicate acne?
The ingredient list of the Magnesium Acne Care clears much early skepticism about a lotion acting as an anti-acne product. Many of the botanical ingredients of the subject lotion have the ability to penetrate the deeper skin layers and exert anti-acne control, particularly jojoba oil, which is effective both a spot treatment and as a lotion.
The magnesium content of the lotion is one of the latest skin therapy measures for a beautiful blemish free skin.
What do we like about the Health Rangers Acne Care lotion?
From a customers’ point of view, the Magnesium Acne Care offers a variety of advantages as
- No synthetic and harsh components
- Only natural and certified-organic ingredients are used
- The ingredients are lab-verified for effectiveness
- A non-GMO and cruelty-free product
- A high-grade sourcing of the ingredients
- Big discounts, sale vouchers and more
The cost and availability of the subject product
The Magnesium Acne Care by Health Rangers is available at the official website. There are different package deals to choose from
A single bottle would cost $23.95
The cost of three bottles is about $68.85
A six-bottle purchase would cost $131.70
Except for the single bottle purchase, rest of the deals comes with free shipping and delivery.
There are, however, no guarantees or money-back guarantees.
Our final say
If you want to get rid of your acne via more natural and safe methods, go for the Magnesium Acne Care lotion that makes a fair choice among the many expensive and chemical-laden products.
Many individuals take a DIY approach to treat their acne via many home-based remedies, which can give you a severe reaction if not properly devised and applied. The ingredients of the Magnesium Acne Care lotion are lab-verified for efficacy and safety, providing the worthy customers with a good alternative to achieve an acne-free status.