Made with natural Jojoba, purified water, and ozone, this oxygen-infused body oil serves you not only as a relaxing massage oil but also helps heal cuts, bruises, and wounds. Its therapeutic nature is not only due to the natural Jojoba but the 100% organic Lavender oil used in it as an essential ingredient.
Together, these ingredients vitalize your health as this oil contains minerals and vitamins fit for fixing hair, skin and body health problems and issues. With no synthetic chemicals or preservatives, it is completely safe to use. It is an all-time body conditioner and moisturizer with multiple benefits, making your skin soft and supple.
The natural restorative esters of jojoba, lightly saturated with ozone and combined with the uplifting qualities of Lavender serve to nourish the skin like no other. Jojoba and Lavender oil are cellular nourishment for your skin.
From face to feet, this body oil is the go-to solution.
Essential Ingredients: Jojoba and Lavender oil
-Jojoba oil is a vegetable oil that has been used for healing and relaxing for centuries. Made from an indigenous American shrub, this oil contains essential minerals and vitamins like Vitamins E and B-complex, zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine. It is light, non-sticky, and odorless, with a long shelf life as it is a natural ester.
The biggest plus point: It suits all skin types!
It serves as a skin moisturizer, balancing oil production of the skin and controlling acne. It soothes skin irritation as an anti-inflammatory agent. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, it also helps control bacterial growth in the hair follicle as well.
Some listed and proven benefits of Jojoba Oil:
- Treats skin disorders like Eczema, Rosacea, and Psoriasis, reducing the buildup of dead skin cells causing inflammation and providing relief to people with such skin conditions and autoimmune diseases.
- Reduces wrinkles and signs of aging by removing dead skin cells and revitalizing the texture and cells of the skin.
- Controls stubborn acne problem by reducing pimples and blackheads. Not only removing old skin but also helping the growth of new and fresh, vibrant skin for a better health.
- Works as a Good Cleanser by removing dirt particles, makeup, etc. from the face and moisturizes the skin cells.
- Heals cracked heels by providing relief and replacing old dead cells of the feet with new ones for smooth heels.
- Reduces pregnancy stretch marks in women as it has great skin healing powers and promotes the growth of new skin cells.
- Keeps nails healthy and non-brittle by keeping their texture smooth and moisturized fully, lacking the tendency to make them dry and helping with their growth.
- Removes suntan and sunburn of the skin with its revitalizing essential oils.
- Reduces inflammation of skin as it has an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Prevents razor burns on the skin and helps heal them.
- Makes chapped lips moisturized and smooth by replacing dead skin and giving lips the perfect texture.
- Reduces under-eye dark circles by its essential minerals and vitamins, giving skin the perfect glow.
- Also, Jojoba oil can be used as the perfect foil for a relaxing and soothing massage to soothe skin muscle cells, giving instant relief.
-The second most important ingredient: 100% organic Lavender oil.
Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. Fragrantly calming and soothing on the nerves, this oil is made from a small aromatic evergreen shrub and used for perfumery and medicine. It has healing and relaxing powers, which is why it is an essential part of this oxygen-infused body oil. Its fragrance is physically and mentally calming, which is why it is used extensively.
It is used for various purposes and healing benefits:
- Relaxing massages with a few drops of lavender oil help skin get relieved from pained and stressed muscles, giving you an at-home spa experience.
- Aids in sleep by its aromatic scent by creating a calming and relaxing sensation on the nerves, fixing sleep cycle problems.
- Heal’s bee sting or insect bite by its anti-bacterial and healing powers.
- Reduces the pain of minor burns by the soothing skin of pain, itches and burning sensations.
- Kills germs and helps heal wounds as it stops bleeding, kills bacteria and heals wound by clotting and cleansing of germs.
- Treats Eczema/ Dermatitis skin conditions by replacing dead cells with new ones due to its antioxidant properties, enabling a softer supple skin to develop.
- Relieves of nausea and motion sickness by its relaxing effect and can be used to help feel better by rubbing a small portion of it on the skin for a fragrant and calming sensation.
- Moisturizes dry or chapped skin by giving it essential vitamins and minerals to rejuvenate its powers.
- Decreases and eliminates Dandruff by helping dry skin to moisturize itself.
- Alleviates symptoms of Hay Fever by rubbing a small portion of palm and smelling it.
- Nourishes damaged and frizzy hair by replacing the lost moisture and beauty of the hair and healing hair follicles, making growth rate faster with better stronger and healthier hair.
- Maintains hair color by lessening hair damage and retaining the essential vitamins for improving original hair health.
- Lavender oil also contains caffeic acid which helps prevents cancer.
Carrier oils and their use?
Lavender is an essential oil, which means it cannot be applied directly as it is strong and intense on the skin. Also, essential oils tend to evaporate quickly and are not long lasting, which is why essential oils require a carrier oil for application.
Carrier oil, also known as base oil or vegetable oil, is used to dilute essential oils and absolutes before they are applied to the skin in massage and aromatherapy. They are so named because they carry the essential oil onto the skin.
The perfect carrier oil used in this product: Jojoba oil!
Overall, this adds more vitality to an already beneficial oil, improving skin health by strengthening the skin and follicle cells, rejuvenating it by peeling off dead skin to give way to the new one.
Oxygen-infusion and how it helps?
Ozone infusing process helps to make Jojoba oil scentless and odorless, giving the soothing powerful effect of lavender more room to relax the nerves. It also acts as a natural skin cleansing agent and helps purify the skin of impurities and toxic substances, giving it a fresher glow by keeping the cells oxygenated and clean.
Why should you buy this?
This oxygen-infused body oil is a perfect blend of Jojoba and Lavender, not only acting as a massage oil but helping your skin get soft and supple. What you see is what you get!
- Lab-verified for purity
- 100% organic
- Absolutely free of GMOs, additives, and impurities