Physio Omega is a combination of three omega oils, creating a complete formula for a hale-and-hearty heart. Developed by Dr. Sam Walters, Physio Omega brings together a blend of DPA, EPA, and DHA fatty acids in a balanced proportion to rev up your heart health primarily and deliver vigor to other systems secondarily.
Who is Dr. Sam Walters?
Dr. Sam Walters is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor having his base established at WellSpring Clinic in Arizona. Besides having 44 years experience in clinical practice, he is a renowned author, lecturer, consultant to private and government authorities including NASA.
His fields of expertise are nutrition and preventive health care. Apart from being an active figure in media, he holds many positions among which are
Diplomat of the American Council on Applied Clinical Nutrition
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
American Association of Bariatric Physicians
His therapeutic interventions are not restricted to only one field; rather his treatments are based on conventional methods, herbal medicine, homeopathy, exercise therapy, spinal manipulation, and acupuncture. His extensive treatment conducts speak volume of his fields of study and knowledge so anything coming from him merits lending an ear to.
The deal about Physio Omega
The incidence of death by a heart attack is about 610,000 people per year in the US that is one in every four deaths. This incidence represents both sexes in a similar way. Coronary heart disease is the main cause in majority of the cases, some signs and symptoms of the risks of developing a heart condition are
- Stomach ache and vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat
- Exhaustion resulting from everyday routine rituals
- Jaw pain that travels through cervical area
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- A cough without any prevailing infection and does not seem to go
- The classical sign, chest pain but a heart attack can ensue without it particularly in women
Apart from genetics, which no one can change for them, many lifestyle changes can move your heart health towards an uphill climb and one of them is Dr. Sam Walters ‘seven second trick’ in the morning. Dr. Walters call it the ‘missing omega’ and the current review will analyze the effectiveness of Physio Omega towards health in all and if it is any different from other fatty acid combinations.
The claims by PhysioTru
Physio Omega is claimed by its manufacturer to be
- Ten times potent and effective formula
- Fresh, toxin-free and free from any rancidity owing to 300-point inspection
- Ultra-refined for better bioavailability and absorption in a triglyceride form
- Contains the missing omega DPA, along with EPA and DHA, which is a rare and optional addition to other omega-3 preparations
- Utilization of a superior sourced Menhaden fish that are caught from the wild waters of Atlantic Ocean
- The fish oil is processed via molecular distillation to yield a pure, concentrated omega three preparation
A sneak peek into the Physio Omega formulation
The Physio Omega is a unique blend of EPA, DHA and the missing omega. There is a lot of plug up about the role of essential fatty acids in heart health specifically and overall well-being generally. Let us discover a little about each of them and identify why they should be an important part of our diets.
Eicosapentaenoic acid or simply EPA is one of the essential fatty acids that is not synthesized by our body and that is why it should be an indispensable part of our diet. The main source is from freshwater fish as salmon, it makes a classic combination of many fish oil preparations with its counterpart DHA. Besides obvious role to play in our heart health, it serves to benefit other functions in our body as
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Type-2 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis
- Lung and kidney disease
EPA lower the triglycerides, reduce blood pressure, reduce the risk of clot development and improve arterial health that is some of many predisposing factors to developing a heart condition.
Docosahexaenoic Acid or DHA is another omega-3 fatty acid that plays an absolutely essential role in brain development during childhood and maintains normal brain functioning in later life. It makes about 90% of the omega fatty acids in the brain and 25% of the total fatty acid content. The rich sources of DHA are fish, shellfish, fish oils and some algae. Some of its other utilities in our body are
- Maintaining healthy eye function
- A vital component of skin
- Lowers triglycerides
- Fights inflammation
The missing omega Docosapentaenoic Acid or DPA according to a report, more than 3 billion are spent in the US over omega three supplements but they generally contain the DHA and EPA combinations.
Currently, more focus is being paid to the role of DPA, the primary source of which are oily fish and krill. PhysioTru claims that the DPA incorporated in their omega three supplements are sourced from Menhaden fish.
These tiny, bony and extremely oily fish feed on phytoplankton with very little chances of passing contaminants through their oils.
The DPA has an anti-inflammatory role to play in our body and its deficiency can lead to various troubles as
- Neurodegenerative diseases as Parkinsonism and Alzheimer’s
- Autoimmune disease as arthritis
- Mental disorders as depression and bipolar disorders
- Coronary heart disease, stroke, and heart attacks
- Different types of cancers
What we like about Physio Omega
Physio Omega is entitled to the following acclamations
- Made in the US under FDA approved facility
- Superior source of oil is used
- An expensive yet authentic processing of oil is carried out
- The powerful trio of DHA, EPA, and DPA is dispensed as one
- Ease and convenience of use ( take two capsules in the morning, a seven-second trick)
- No fish burps due to high-quality oil combination
- A triple guarantee by PhysioTru
- “The Quality – Physio Omega is guaranteed to contain The Missing Omega and everything you need, in the purest form possible, sourced ONLY from wild-caught Menhaden in the clean waters of the USA.
- The Source – The entire process of sourcing, purifying, bottling, and shipping your fish oil is guaranteed to be done 100% in the United States, from beginning to end.
- Your Complete Satisfaction – PhysioTru stands behind each bottle 100%. That is why you have a full 60 days to try Physio Omega and put it to the test yourself…”
The cost of Physio Omega and discounts
The cost of Physio Omega is about $97 but if you opt to purchase from the official website, a 31% discount awaits you, which would place the cost at about $67 for a full month’s supply.
If you place an order of purchase for four bottles, the discount becomes better with a saving of $134 off the retail price with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Our final pronounce on Physio Omega
After analyzing the supplement, the conclusion of all the above is that either you invest in your heart health with a product that is superior in quality, purity, and cost-effective, merits standing true for Physio Omega or take a risk with your health by investing your money in a product that is opposite to aforementioned.
However, PhysioTru could make use of independent third-party analysis for proving the effectiveness of its supplement. If this fact does not concern you much, we would recommend a purchase with PhysioTru for Physio Omega with their money back guarantee.