A recently launched e-book is causing a swell in the weight loss industry. Where many contented and pleased customers are reporting extremely optimistic and energizing experiences by following what this book has to offer, there are some critics of Red Smoothie Detox Factor calling it a total swindle. The analysis you are going to run through will definitely help you make an evaluation about this e-book yourself.
Who is the author?
The author of Red Smoothie Detox Factor is Liz Swann Miller. Now, what do we know about her? Here is what we found about her;
Liz (Elizabeth) Swann Miller is an author of six books (available at Amazon) and specializes in Naturopathy. A mother of two girls, she has overcome her troubles as an obese and overweight individual. She aims at transferring her experience and knowledge about how to manage your lifestyle around the food we consume. Her e-mail address is also posted on Amazon.
However, one of review sites has declared her existence a scam and her picture being imported from the site. We searched for Liz Swann Miller images and this is what we could get related to her
This is a before and after pictures of Liz Swann Miller and we can clearly weigh up the difference between her teenage and middle-age (approx) snaps.
Nevertheless, whatever the truth about her existence is, the books written by her exist and many have received the up shots from them. Taking up an alias is not against the law and we are more interested in the Red Smoothie Detox Factor if it is as a commendable as the author claims.
What is the deal about Red Smoothie Detox Factor?
Red Smoothie Detox Factor is all about weight loss achieved by consuming different smoothies. The book offers a weight loss of about 20 pounds in 14 days, an amazing submission. The smoothies combine a blend of four Incan super foods with various fruits that provide
- the essential nutrients
- taste great
- along with weight thrashing.
The Red Smoothie Detox Factor appears to be a complete detoxification of your body with the elimination of simple sugars, caffeinated drinks, tobacco and alcohol and other toxic foods from your diet.
The book explains the exact mechanism of how these super foods help your body to melt fat naturally, which ultimately boosts your energy levels, immune system, and emotional status. But then that is an obvious physiological result of fat loss with the human body, with some fat shedding the hormones in the body work at their optimal levels, your energy levels shoot up with an overall ‘happy effects’ on your mental state.
What we are interested is, do you actually lose that much of weight to have all these benefits and what are these superfoods.
The Super Foods
The author visited Peru at some time in her life and found the locals enjoying quite a healthy lifestyle. She made some observations and on reaching back home, she introduced those observations to her living routine. The results surprised her with an overall well being along with the weight loss she had always struggled. Liz applied her personal experience to her friends and family and the rest is history. The amazing super foods include
- Maca, an ancient plant grows in Peru, the plateaus of Andes. It is cultivated as a crop and is an important part of their agriculture. According to WebMD, the root of Maca contains many fatty acids and amino acids and is used in herbal medicine for a variety of conditions notably anemia, chronic fatigue syndrome, memory and athletic enhancement. It also plays a role in different hormonal imbalances but the exact mode of exerting all these effects requires extensive research and not much is known about it.
- Chia Seeds, the role of these seeds is making quite a buzz in research medicine. An ancient entity in herbal medicine, these seeds is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates, fiber and calcium. Limited evidence is available on the correlation of Chia seeds and weight loss. According to Chief editor of Natural Standard Research Collaboration, Ulbricht,
“More study is needed before Chia can be recommended for weight loss and heart health”
Nevertheless, these seeds have a filling effect with a mild laxative outcome and it can be used in variety of ways in your food
- Cocoa, and don’t we all love cocoa in one form or the other. A rich source of antioxidants, cocoa contains high levels of flavonoids that are beneficial to heart health.
A 15-year study of elderly men published in Archives of Internal Medicine in 2006 reported a 50% reduction in mortality rate due to cardiovascular reasons in men consuming cocoa. It has established benefits regarding cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, brain health, cancer and so on.
- Vanilla, means ‘little pod’ is still a research topic as regards weight loss issue. According to an article in ‘Readers Digest’, smelling vanilla can quench your appetite specifically for chocolate and presumably for other sweets as well.
Red Smoothie Detox Factor guides you how to blend these super foods into delicious fruit smoothies and how to incorporate their use into your daily meals.
So far, the ingredients are a result oriented blend. You must have had a smoothie occasionally and experienced their filling effect. If you replace one or two meals with a smoothie, the caloric value of your meal is by design brought down, resulting in weight loss.
There are some additional catch to Red Smoothie Detox Factor
- A 21-day convenient to follow Detox eating plan after the completion of 14-day detox
- A number of recipes to satisfy your taste buds
- No grumbling tummy
- Improved state of digestion minus the bloating and constipation
- Fat loss without energy drainage
- Liz’s share of know how about food
- Accommodates vegan and gluten free lifestyles
- Safe to use if you are suffering from diabetes or heart condition(consult your physician before taking up any new issue)
- PDF format with a 60-day money back guarantee at a cost of $37 (including three books by Liz as a bonus)
Our breakdown of Red Smoothie Detox Factor
The particular e-book is coming from an experienced naturopath with savoir-faire of the food and diet industry. The author has very tactfully targeted the myths around fat loss and successfully come up with a range of smoothie recipes utilizing red fruits, green leafy vegetables and ancient Incan super foods. Being a specialist in the field of neurology, she has combined the holistic and conventional scientific knowledge in her smoothie recipes. Easy to make with accessible ingredients and practical for anyone, the detox revs your vigor in three phases
- Mentally prepares you for the 14-day detox, the Pre-detox phase
- Start seeing the results, sipping at different smoothie every day (thrice a day) along with revitalizing herbal teas, the Detox phase
- Continue losing fat with a 21-day meal plan thoroughly planned until dessert serving, the Post-Detox phase
The official website has enthusiastic testimonials from a number of beneficiaries of the Red Smoothie Detox Factor. The e-book has received positive reviews with four plus stars to the previous publications by the same author. From our side, a thumbs up for its purchase.