In the manufacturing world where synthesizing a product from scratch has become easier with the advancement in science and technology, it has become significantly harder to find a supplement that is 100% Natural and organic in nature, without any additives or artificial preservatives.
To provide the people with a natural supplement dose, Salus has come up with Organic Cinnamon (60 capsules per bottle). Cinnamon is a natural plant that has added health and metabolism benefits, especially for patients with diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.
Salus makes sure that it provides you with the best organic capsule supplement, so that you don’t have to worry about any artificial preservatives or additives.
The best part: Organic Cinnamon is a natural healer!
What is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. The aroma and flavor that cinnamon derives is from its essential oil and principal component, Cinnamaldehyde, as well as numerous other constituents, including eugenol. Cinnamaldehyde occurs naturally in the bark of cinnamon trees and other species of the genus Cinnamomum like camphor and cassia. These trees are the natural source of cinnamon, and the essential oil of cinnamon bark is about 90% cinnamaldehyde.
Organic cinnamon refers to the production of the capsule containing cinnamon in its natural-most form, which means it has no artificial substances added to it. Salus assures that its product is free of any such substances that make cinnamon lose its natural benefits or change the chemistry of not only the original substance rather the action of it in the body’s metabolism as well.
Why Capsules are better than tablets?
The acids in your stomach that break down everything you eat break down the capsule slightly quicker than they would dissolve a tablet and that allows the capsule components to get absorbed into your system quicker and faster. This makes the supplement more effective since it has quicker results.
Benefits of Organic Cinnamon
When cinnamon is in its natural form, it has added benefits, since the artificial additives cannot mess up the metabolism your body, allowing the capsule to function properly.
Some of its benefits are listed below:
- Antioxidant properties; Cinnamon is packed with a variety of protective antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process. In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon was deemed the winner and proved to be higher in antioxidants than other powerful herbs and spices, including garlic, thyme, rosemary and oregano. Cinnamon health benefits are attributed to the type of antioxidants called polyphenols, phenolic acid and flavonoids.
- Anti-inflammatory in nature; The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, brain function decline and more. Because cinnamon lowers swelling and inflammation, it can be beneficial in pain management, with studies showing that cinnamon helps to relive muscle soreness, PMS pains, severity of allergic reactions and other age-related symptoms of pain too.
- Controls diabetes; Cinnamon is known to have an anti-diabetic effect. It helps lower blood sugar levels and also can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin, which is the vital hormone needed for keeping blood sugar levels balanced. It especially prevents type II diabetes.
- Protects heart health; it reduces several of the most common risk factors for heart disease, including high cholesterol levels, high triglyceride levels and high blood pressure. Cinnamon is a helpful blood coagulant and prevents bleeding by helping the body to form blood clots. It also increases blood circulation and advances bodily tissue’s ability to repair itself after it’s been damaged. This includes heart tissue, which is in need of regeneration in order to help fight heart attacks, heart disease and stroke.
- Reduces insulin resistance; Diabetes is formed when insulin resistance occurs and poor glycemic control takes places. The same problem with insulin resistance is also associated with other conditions like metabolic syndrome and weight gain, too. Cinnamon reduces insulin resistance.
- Balances blood sugar intake; it plays a part in blocking certain enzymes called alanines, which allows for glucose (sugar) to be absorbed into the blood. Therefore, it has been shown to decrease the amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a high-sugar meal, which is especially important for those with diabetes.
- Positive effects on neurodegenerative diseases; Cinnamon can help defend the brain against developing neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’sand Alzheimer’s
- Anti-carcinogenic effect; Cinnamon can help protect against DNA damage, cell mutation and cancerous tumor growth. It also has the ability to encourage cancerous cells to self-destruct (cell apoptosis).
- Fights infections and viruses; Cinnamon is a natural anti-microbial, anti-biotic, anti-fungal and anti-viral agent. The immune-boosting abilities of cinnamon are found in cinnamon’s essential oils. This also helps in fighting viruses like HIV.
- Helps against cognitive decline; One way cinnamon protects cognitive function and brain health is by activating neuro-protective proteins that protect brain cells from mutation and undergoing damage. This further reduces the negative effects of oxidative stress by stopping cells from morphing and self-destructing.
- Improves Dental Health; Cinnamon is protective against bacteria living in the oral micro flora that could cause bad breath, tooth decay, cavities or mouth infections. The essential oil from cinnamon has been shown to be more potent than other tested plant extracts and can be used to naturally combat bacteria in the mouth, acting like a natural anti-bacterial mouthwash.
- Freshens your breath naturally; because it removes oral bacteria, cinnamon has the ability to naturally remove bad breath without adding any chemicals to the body.
What makes it different?
One important aspect that makes this probiotic different than the rest is its “Farm-to-Tablet” approach. The manufacturers use organic elements from family-owned farms and then team up with scientific research teams to not only authenticate but also identify which elements will retain their natural effects to produce the best possible organic supplement.
Unlike other market products, Salus Organic Cinnamon pertains the original elements of natural cinnamon, which makes it more effective with minimal or zero side effects. This is a unique feature of this product, since many manufacturers add artificial substances to enhance their product, not relying on organic, safe methods.
- Store in a cool/dry place.
- Take 1-2 capsules per meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Consult physician before intake, especially in case of any medical condition.
- Do not overdose or take in excess, as it can have toxic effects.
Why should you buy this?
Salus Organic Cinnamon provides with the best results, as it is natural and thus more effective with positive results, affecting your metabolism and maintaining your overall body health.
- Organic and natural
- Safe and Effective
- No artificial substances