VITAPULSE is a newly introduced anti-oxidant formula by Princeton Nutrients Company. It is a supplement created for the protection of heart by the support of anti-oxidants.
It works to keep a check on the cardio-circulatory functions as well as the cholesterol level in the body. This review aims to help people decide if it is the right supplement for them or not.
PRINCETON NUTRIENTS VITAPULSE
A blend of some potent antioxidants in a nutritional supplement called Vitapulse is a new discovery by Princeton Nutrients to deal with heart issues and aims to provide you with preventions from heart emergencies like Cardiac arrest or heart attacks.
It has three powerful ingredients, N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), Pyrroloquinoline quinine (PQQ) and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that works together to improve not just the heart functions but the overall health of the body.
There are various harmful reasons that can cause a number of heart disease, in order to control and prevent them from harming your heart and body, nature has given us substances that have the ability to combat heart diseases and provide heart the protection it needs from free radicals and oxidation.
Oxidation is the main cause of aging, it is not possible to overcome oxidation and stop aging but we can surely slow it down to the point where it doesn’t affect the heart to grow old at least.
The purpose of Antioxidants; Antioxidants actually build up a defense system of a body to protect organs’ cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
In addition to other antioxidants like vitamin A, C, E and folic acid, the three main antioxidants in the ingredients of Vitapulse are highly powerful in protecting the heart from damage. Here are their uses which, you can see, aren’t limited to heart only.
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC): N-acetyl cysteine neutralizes acetaminophen (Tylenol) and carbon monoxide poisoning. It is highly effective in reducing levels of lipoprotein which is a type of cholesterol and homocysteine levels which are responsible for heart disease and heart attack and even with serious kidney disease.
It is also used for the treatment of chest pain, bile duct blockage in infants, Alzheimer’s disease, ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease, allergic reactions to the anti-seizure drug phenytoin (Dilantin), and keratoconjunctivitis, an eye infection.
Pyrroloquinoline quinine (PQQ): This kind of antioxidant provides good cardioprotection from a stroke. The power of PQQ can be judged with a test researchers conducted by comparing PQQ with the standard post-MI clinical treatment (metoprolol, a beta blocker).
Both treatments resulted in reducing the size and amount of damaged areas and fixing the dysfunction of heart muscles. But PQQ effects were more significant in favorably reducing lipid peroxidation. These results of the test proved that PQQ is more effective than metoprolol in protecting heart cells and strengthening their powers.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): CoQ10 is known as a helping substance in heart failures. Is it also considered serving good in many health conditions like muscular dystrophy, periodontal disease and even in cancer?
It can be also taken as an energy supplement during exercising. It is also being used in overcoming the side- effects of certain medicines on your body, especially the heart.
So now you understand that why Princeton Nutrients used these three antioxidants in their supplement Vitapulse for strengthening and improving the functions of the heart and providing protection from heart disease, cardiac arrest, and heart attacks.
The formula of Vitapulse is created on the basis of utilizing NAC, PQQ, and CoQ10 together and takes the best out of them for achieving their aims of helping people with heart issues.
Major Benefits of taking VITAPULSE:
It improves and maintains the cardiovascular functions and prevents from dysfunctions of the heart due to free radicals and oxidation.
It keeps checking on cholesterol level in the body as you know the high level of cholesterol can severely affect the heart, resulting in the energy draining away from the body. Taking a pill of Vitapulse daily can help the body dealing with cholesterol and keeping it away from the heart.
All the ingredients in Vitapulse have one common job i.e protecting the body against cellular damage, leading to improving and energized organs including the heart.
The additional benefits of Vitapulse are about reducing inflammation and boosting mitochondrial health. Also, cares for a healthy heart and improve overall functions of the body.
Risk Factors for Heart Attack and VitaPulse as a Help: Medical science so far hasn’t understood the complete process of heart attack but the main causes that were found are as follows,
- Hypertension/High Blood pressure: Uncontrolled blood pressure causes hypertension which dysfunctions the blood circulation throughout the body, results in attacking the heart. The most common treatment of high blood pressure is beta-blocker which makes the heart beat slow, reducing the blood pressure.
VitaPulse can be taken by hypertension patients.
- High Cholesterol: Too much cholesterol in the body leads to many health issues such as cardiac problems, anxiety, blood pressure, obesity etc. Most commonly, it affects heart when it gets heaped in the walls of arteries, causing atherosclerosis, one of the processes that lead to heart disease.The blockage in the arteries slows down the flow of blood to the heart which is alarming. VitaPulse is specially manufactured for controlling high cholesterol and keeping a check on it.
- Obesity: Being an Overweight is the cause of many health disorders, not just heart disease. It is very important for every human to keep weight management by using healthy diets, exercising daily and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Obesity means too much body fat which can be checked by using BMI calculator.It compares your body weight with height to find if you are obese or not. Obesity provides safety to the health disorders like hypertension, diabetes, stress etc which leads to cardiac alerts. VitaPulse may help people with heart-safety from obesity.
- Smoking: Tobacco is one of the most common causes of cardiovascular disease such as coronary heart disease and stroke. Like high cholesterol, smoking also damages arteries by building up atherosclerosis, this is the reason why chain smokers face the problems of angina, stroke and another heart disease more than nonsmokers.Taking a pill of VitaPulse daily helps smokers to take safety measures against the health issues they may face due to this unhealthy habit of smoking. If not quitting, control!
- Stress/Anxiety: The routine life with exertion and exhaustion may also cause risks of heart attacks. It is always advised to people to maintain a healthy lifestyle and save themselves from falling into mental illness like stress or depression which eventually damages the body in many other ways.Exertion may trigger heart attack due to the heart getting worn out, thus people should maintain a healthy life routine including social and extracurricular activities to keep the mind and heart both happy.
We approached some users of Vitapulse to ask about their experience with the supplement and inquiring if it really worked on them or not and to what extent they are satisfied with Vitapulse? Here’s the feedback we received about the product.
Cameron Hawke; “a 46-year-old Bank Manager suffered a heart attack last year. “It happened suddenly when I was talking to my colleague in the office about some official work, I felt a sudden pinching pain in my heart. I couldn’t tell what was it but on a safe side, my colleagues took me to the hospital where the doctor immediately connected me an EKG and then next thing they told me was that “Sir you are having a heart attack”.
It was really shocking for me as I had never thought that I could suffer from heart problems. They rushed me into surgery and had one stent placed. Doctors told me that It was due to exertion and over consumption of alcohol and that I should take extra safety measures from now on. After surgery, my activities were lessened and I felt weak and scared. Soon a friend suggested me taking cardio-protection supplement Vitapulse, I consulted my doctor again and asked him if I can take these supplement. Doctor analyzed Vitapulse and approved. It’s now been 6 months since I started taking pills, now I feel energized and healthy again. Vitapulse worked for me, I must say.”
Lin Byme; “A 38-year-old mother with two children shared her experience with Vitapulse, “Due to my habit of smoking, my doctor told me after my pregnancy that I should quit smoking as my heart and lungs are getting affected with constant smoking. I am a single parent and I have to take care of my home and office together along with the responsibilities of my kids. Overexertion made me smoke frequently but on the doctors strict warning, I started trying smoking less because I could notice the weakness in me, shortness of breath and tiredness.
And suddenly, my blood pressure problems developed as well. There I knew that I needed to start taking heart power supplement, I saw an ad of Vitapulse on the internet and researched it, found that it could help me because the antioxidants it has are exactly what my body needs, to fix my cardio-risks and other related problems. It’s been 3 months since I am taking the supplement and yes, I can feel the difference. My heart doesn’t feel old and tired anymore.”
One bottle of Vitapulse contains 30 capsules, each having 100mg of CoQ10, 250mg of NAC and 10mg od PQQ. The prices of different packages of vitapulse are as follows, 1 Bottle (1 Month Supply of 30 Capsules): $49 + $6.95 shipping. 3 Bottles (3 month supply of 90 Capsules): $127 + Free shipping and 6 Bottles (180 Capsules): $235 + Free shipping.
VITAPULSE by Princeton Nutrients seems like a good cardio health supplement due to their choice of a perfect blend of antioxidants. Also, the company itself is a legit source thus it can be trusted. Rest is up to you!
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. This is a paid third party advertorial. The author receives compensation from the manufacturer of this product.